Thursday 26 December 2013

 
                                         I used ballet blue for the sky and Pool party for the sea, soft suede for the      sand dune with a smudging of early expresso over it.
 I stamped the shell and best wishes with soft suede.

 
This card I saw on Michelle Zindorf's newsletter. I just love her website. She does beautiful work. I had to work out the colours and techniques by myself. It took me about 2 hours to make this card.
 
 
 
For this card I used Marina mist, Not quite navy, Summer sun and Stayzon Jet Black. Whisper white and Marina Mist cardstock. The embossing folder is Couture Creations Wild Holly.
 
Summer Silhouettes. Colours I used are Pool Party, Black and white . Mustard and Strawberry slush ink for the flowers, and crumb cake for the leaves and stems.

No comments:

Post a Comment